Monday 29 June 2015

Ain't she sweet

Hi all

Hope you are having a good day...Here is my card... taddaaa... I had a fantastic time with this one. It turned out just the way I wanted :)
I used Christmas Kitchen Tilda from 'Waiting for Christmas collection 2014'


She is too cute ... I coloured her in using Distress Inks Worn lipstick, victorian velvet, tattered rose, walnut stain, vintage photo.
Also used lots of doohickey die-cuts.


The flowers were made using die-cuts from MFT. Also used some Prima Marketing stamps to make the post card and fairy mail stamp.
Here is a close up... you can see the Stampendous Shabby Chic embossing powder. 
All the edges were distressed with a tiny bit of walnut stain and some cream acrylic paint. This combination gives a wonderful shabby chic effect.


I am entering this cad into the following challenges.

Magnolialicious 'Things with wings'
Simply Magnolia 'Anything goes'
Midweek Magnolias 'Anything Goes'

Hope you like this card.
Thanks for visiting.

Love.



5 comments:

  1. fabulous
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Amina. Terrific design. What a cute Tilda--I'm sorry I didn't get her--and you've coloured her beautifully. Wonderful diecuts and fabulous job on the flowers.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is adorable!! love the entire look. = )

    ReplyDelete